Today when I came home I followed a routine I’ve been doing for a while now:
- Brought in the mail, put it on the kitchen table
- Opened the blinds and windows in all the rooms
- Took off my belt, hung it up
- Changed from a dress shirt to a t-shirt
- Untied and removed my shoes
The routine nature of it and clothing swap made me feel a bit like Mr. Rogers.
Then I remembered within the past twenty-four hours three people lambasted me over my interpersonal skill problems, and so actually I’m nothing like Fred Rogers.
· · ·
If you enjoyed this post, please join my mailing list